As miners first and foremost, the Augusta Group believes in the essential good that ethical mining provides society, and recognize that optimal ESG performance in the mining and metals business drives operational and reputational performance.
The Augusta Group companies have implemented CSR programs driven by proactive initiatives that are monitored and evaluated to continuously improve engagement practices. Long-term value can only be achieved through sustainable business practices from a governance, social, and environmental perspective.
The Augusta Group’s natural resource development strategy has consistently proven to enhance long-term stakeholder value while simultaneously providing economic and social benefits to impacted communities and minimizing its environmental footprint.
- Maintaining the highest standards of corporate governance and ethics
- Prioritizing the health and safety of employees and proximate communities
- Meeting and, where possible, exceeding all regulatory requirements for environmental performance
- Supporting and protecting internationally recognized human rights
- Actively engaging and maintaining dialogue with a broad range of stakeholders in a spirit of transparency and good faith
- Maximizing employment and business opportunities for locally impacted communities